● To qualify for
Student Registration rate, you must be a full-time student
in an accredited university. Please submit a copy of valid
ID (student card or official letter) to the Conference
Secretary along with other registration materials.
● At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register for paper publication.
Cancellation of paid registration is possible under the terms listed below:
* 25 days ahead of the conference: 30 USD cancellation fee.
* 15-25 days ahead of the conference: cancellation fee of 20% of the registration fee.
* Within 15 days ahead of the conference: no refund.
* Non-refund on delay or force majeure events including, without limitation, natural disasters, fires, earthquake or storm, strikes, failures of public utilities or common carriers, acts of war, or intervention, acts restraints or regulations of any governmental authority, including compliance with any order of any governmental considerations.
Note: Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email to conference secretary at email@example.com.
1. The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Authors are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer's decision.
2. Participants should take good care of their belongings during the conference. The conference organizer is not responsible for loss or damage of property.